There are several scholarships available in the United States specifically for international students. These scholarships can help cover tuition fees, living expenses, and other costs associated with studying in the U.S. Here are some popular scholarship programs for international students:
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program: The Fulbright Program offers scholarships to international students who wish to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in the United States. It covers tuition fees, living expenses, health insurance, and travel costs.
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program: This scholarship program is specifically for students from developing countries who are interested in pursuing a Master’s degree in fields related to development. It covers tuition fees, living expenses, round-trip airfare, and health insurance.
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program: This program provides scholarships to outstanding students from developing countries who demonstrate exceptional academic and leadership potential. It covers tuition fees, living expenses, and other educational costs.
- AAUW International Fellowships: The American Association of University Women (AAUW) offers fellowships to international women pursuing full-time graduate or postdoctoral study in the U.S. The fellowship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel expenses.
- Rotary Peace Fellowships: Rotary International provides fully funded fellowships to international students interested in pursuing a Master’s degree in peace and conflict resolution. It covers tuition fees, living expenses, and a stipend for field study.
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program: This program brings accomplished professionals from various countries to the U.S. for a year of non-degree academic study and professional development. It covers tuition fees, living expenses, health insurance, and travel costs.
- Harvard University Scholarships for International Students: Harvard University offers a range of scholarships for international students, including the Harvard Kennedy School Scholarship, Harvard Business School Scholarship, and Harvard College Scholarship. These scholarships provide financial support for tuition and living expenses.
It’s important to note that each scholarship program has its own eligibility criteria and application process. It’s recommended to visit the official websites of these scholarships or contact the respective scholarship organizations for detailed information on how to apply, deadlines, and specific requirements.